FS90R Micro 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Servo
€6.50 inc VAT
The problem is solved with this tiny modified FS90R. It is a standard-sized servo from FEETECH (formerly known as Fitec) specifically for continuous rotation. This is a 360-degree continuous rotation servo. Its operation is very different from that of a standard servo. Instead of going to a specified angle, this servo will be static at a 1.5ms pulse (a trimmer is included to tweak this), a longer pulse gives forward rotation and a shorter pulse give backward rotation.
8 in stock
The FS90R continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. The default rest point is 1.5 ms, but this can be adjusted by using a small screwdriver to turn the middle-point adjustment potentiometer. Pulse widths above the rest point result in counterclockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width increases; pulse widths below the rest point result in clockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width decreases.
This robotics servo is compatible with Cytron Servo controllers:
- 8 Channels Servo Controller Sheild (Arduino)
- 16 Channels Servo Controller
- 8 Channels Servo Controller
- Servo Driver HAT, 16 channels, 12-bit
Since it provides continuous rotation you might need the wheel for it.
Features and Spec:
- Analog continuous rotation RC Servo
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 6.0V
- Lead Length: 200mm
- Max Speed @ 6 V: 130 RPM
- Max Speed @ 4.8 V: 100 RPM
- Stall torque @ 6 V: 1.5kg/m
- Stall torque @ 4.8 V: 1.3kg/m
- Orange for RC Signal
- Red for VCC (positive of power)
- Brown for GND (negative of power)
- Weight: 9g.
- Size: 23.2mm x 12.5mm x 22mm.
- 1 x FS90R Analog continuous RC Servo Motor
- 1 x Pack of different shapes of horn, screw, washer