Maker UNO X Learning Box
€29.50 inc VAT
PLEASE NOTE: BULK DISCOUNTS AND KIT CUSTOMIZATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SCHOOLS! Contact us directly for more information
Arduino is one of easiest platform to learn digital making. However, many students, as well as the teachers, still find it is difficult to get started and get familiar with Arduino. This could be due to two reasons:
- Most of the students and teachers do not have knowledge in either electronics or coding or both;
- Most of the beginner’s guide and sample codes are developed by the technical persons who do not understand the pains of the non-technical people.
This product is developed by non-technical persons aiming to solve common problems for beginners who want to learn Arduino and digital making for the first time. The learning material is intentionally designed to allow the beginners to see the results (programming output) immediately, get excited and then follow the explanations on how things work.
55 in stock
The Arduino Board for Classroom
Maker UNO X is our take on the most Classroom-friendly Arduino-compatible board. It is the culmination of years of teaching Arduino & STEM by our education partners –Chumbaka, ARUS, and rero EDUteam. We designed Maker UNO X to be easy to teach in the classroom and beginner friendly for any students.
Get Straight to the Fun!
Get your students to start coding, experimenting ideas and implementing cool stuff first. Get them excited with what they can do with Arduino, instead of enduring the hassle of troubleshooting circuits with messy wires, and in the end, got fed up after their first lesson.
Maker UNO X?is specially designed to simplify the teaching of Arduino in the classroom:
- Coding & Electronics made easy with the built-in:
- LEDs on every digital pin
- Piezo buzzer
- Programmable push button
- Powerbank-friendly to enable the portability of the projects
- Breadboard and donut board?(perfboard) are included onboard
- Arduino UNO Compatible.
- Use USB Micro B for power, program loading and USB communication.
- Onboard?perfboard prototyping area and a half-size breadboard.
- Ready for classroom or training centre?to get started right out of the box.
- Program with Arduino IDE, just choose Arduino UNO as the main board.
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3 in terms of sample code and libraries.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Powerbank-friendly (*Enable continuous supply from?most powerbanks).
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (10-bit resolution)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Flash Memory: 32KB
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- USB To UART Chip: CH340
- 1x Programmable Push Button (Pin D2)
- 1x Piezo Buzzer (Pin D8)
- 12x LED as I/O indicators (Pin D2 to D13)
- 2x LED as UART?TX/RX activity indicators (Pin D0 & D1)
1. Copy the code
2. Upload the code to the board. See the result immediately, get excited.
3. Codes are explained line by line using the layman language.
4. Learn extra electronics knowledge and coding syntax if you want.
This product consists of 17 interesting projects that cover 7 fundamental topics in digital making.
LESSON 1 DIGITAL OUTPUT
Project 1: Turn On An LED
Project 2: Blink An LED
Project 3: Blink the LEDs In Sequence
LESSON 2 DIGITAL INPUT
Project 4: On-board Pushbutton Switch
Project 5: External Pushbutton Switch
LESSON 3 ANALOG OUTPUT
Project 6: Construct An LED Circuit
Project 7: Fade An LED
LESSON 4 MELODY TONE
Project 8: Compose Basic Tone
Project 9: Compose “Happy Birthday” Melody
Project 10: Optimize Your Codes
LESSON 5 ANALOG INPUT
Project 11: Display Analog Value On Serial Monitor
Project 12: Read Analog IR Sensor
Project 13: IR Sensor To Detect Black Line
LESSON 6 DC MOTOR
Project 14: Control A DC Motor
Project 15: Controlling A Motor Speed Using A Pushbutton
LESSON 7 ULTRASONIC SENSOR
Project 16: Setting Up Ultrasonic Sensor
Project 17: Build A Car’s Rear Bumper Sensor
Parts & Material Included:
- 1 x Maker UNO X
- 1 x 3V Miniature Brush Motor
- 1 x DIY 4 Blades Motor Propeller (blue)
- 1 x SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1 x IR Sensor Module
- 3 x LED 5mm Red
- 3 x LED 5mm Yellow
- 3 x LED 5mm Green
- 3 x Pushbutton Switch
- 10 x Resistor 220 Ohm
- 10 x Resistor 1K Ohm
- 10 x Resistor 10K Ohm
- 1 x Diode 1N4007
- 2 x Transistor 2N2222
- 1 x Finger Preset 10K
- 1 x 40 Ways Male to Male Jumper
- 1 x 40 Ways Male to Female Jumper
- 1 x Micro B USB Cable
- 1 x Breadboard 8.5cm x 5.5cm
- Arduino Learning Guide for Beginners with Maker UNO X (PDF)
- CH34X driver (Please ensure the Maker UNO is plug into computer USB port during driver installation)
- Maker UNO’s Default Program
- Arduino IDE Download